WIN - National Marine Week Competition
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING *
National Marine Week is The Wildlife Trusts’ nationwide celebration of all things marine. By stretching over 16 days, National Marine Week provides people all around the UK with the opportunity to get out and explore the shore over low tide, when the retreating sea reveals its treasures.
Here in Cornwall we are reminded daily of the importance and beauty of our seas. We are proud Business Partners of Cornwall Wildlife Trust who help conserve Cornwall’s wildlife and wild places, land and sea. Visit The Wildlife Trust’s website to find out more about National Marine Week and how you can get involved here.
To celebrate National Marine Week and the wonderful wildlife found in seas around the UK, we’ve teamed up with some of our favourite Cornish businesses to create a coastal-inspired prize filled with treats to celebrate the seas in your home. Here's a bit more about them:
Cornish Sea Salt
Cornish Sea Salt is sourced from Grade A Atlantic waters, eight metres from the shoreline on the Lizard Peninsula and hand harvested in their eco-friendly salt house. Their Living Sea Therapy range is a window on Cornwall's unique geological past. Working with their sister businesses, Cornish Sea Salt Co. and Cornish Seaweed Co. as well as a team of marine biologists, environmentalists and leading therapists, they have developed a Living Sea Therapy® to harness the restorative powers of the sea especially for you and your skin.
Roo’s Beach is a beach-side boutique with a difference based on the north coast of Cornwall in Porth, not far from our factory. Their store sits right at the foot of Porth Beach and is filled with carefully curated and collected products from around the globe, combining pattern with originality. They also have a fabulous online store too!
One lucky winner will get their hands on this amazing sea-inspired prize bundle, to celebrate the beauty of our oceans in your own home. From soothing coastal scents through to reusable products to eliminate single-use plastics, soothing bath salts from Cornish Sea Salt plus more. This incredible prize includes:
- St. Eval Coastal Large Pot in Sea Salt; unique and ozonic notes reminiscent of a sea breeze
- St. Eval Coastal Small Pot in Sea Mist; the soft essence of a calm sea
- St. Eval Coastal 3”x3” Pillar in Samphire & Sage; a therapeutic blend of coastal herbs
- A gorgeous blue reusable Dopper bottle from Roo’s Beach
- A beautiful reusable Baggu bag from Roo’s Beach, stylish and sustainable
- An avocado keyring from Roo’s Beach
- Bath Salts from Living Sea Therapy; a relaxing blend of sage, chamomile and lavender pure essential oils with sea salt flake crystals
- Classic Cornish Sea Salt; pure and natural, hand harvester from clear Cornwall waters.
- Sea Salt Scrub from Living Sea Therapy, to exfoliate and leave your skin silky soft
- Savoury Umami Sea Salt from Cornish Sea Salt, a blend of wild seaweed and Cornish sea salt
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing bundle, simply enter your details below and answer the question.
T&C's apply. Competition ends Sunday 9th August 2020 at midnight. Good luck!