WIN - National Cream Tea Day Competition
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. WINNERS ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK! Keep an eye on your emails!*
We’ve teamed up with some of our favourite Cornish companies to bring the perfect Cornish cream tea to your home in celebration of National Cream Tea Day this Friday, 26th June.
The simple decadence of a cream tea enjoyed in the comfort of your own home is one of life’s greatest pleasures. A freshly baked scone, lashings of jam and a big dollop of clotted cream accompanied by a lovely cup of tea – perfection!
We’ve got THREE fantastic prizes for three lucky winners to celebrate National Cream Tea Day the Cornish way and help you enjoy a little piece of Cornwall in your home. Think freshly made scones, delicious jams and delightful Cornish tea, paired with fresh and evocative scented candles from us!
1st Prize (pictured)
- A beautiful Cornishware Large Betty Teapot in the iconic blue and white stripe.
- A Cornish Cream Tea Hamper from one of our favourite bakeries in Cornwall – Baker Tom’s! This hamper includes two fruit scones, two plain scones, a tub of Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Jam and a box of 40 teabags from Cornish Tea!
PLUS, all these St. Eval candles:
- Bay & Rosemary Scented Tin Candle; an uplifting herbal delight
- Citronella Scented Tin Candle; fresh and zesty, perfect for the garden
- Sea Salt Scented Tin Candle; reminiscent of a fresh sea breeze
- Sea Mist Small Coastal Candle; a soft, sweet aroma.
Our second random lucky winner will get their hands on these goodies:
- A luxury Cornish Cream Tea for Two from Tregothnan – internationally known for their fine English tea. This luxury selection includes 16 Tregothnan Black and Herbal Teas, a jar of Kea Plum Jam, Rodda’s Clotted Cream and two delectable scones from a local bakery here in Cornwall.
PLUS, these St. Eval candles:
- A fresh and zesty Citronella Small Hedgerow Candle
- A pack of soothing and relaxing Tranquillity Tealights
- An uplifting Grapefruit & Lime Scented Tin Candle
And last but certainly not least, our third lucky winner will get their hands on these goodies:
- Three packs of delicious Tregothnan Tea: English Breakfast, Earl Grey and Red Berries
- Plus, the soothing herbal delights of our Bay & Rosemary Tin Candle.
To enter, follow the simple steps below:
Enter your details below (we’ll contact the winner via e-mail)
Select which partners you would like to receive future communications from.
Tell us your favourite St. Eval fragrance. If you haven't tried us before don't worry, simply tick the box.
Submit your entry!
Competition ends 11:59pm Monday 29th June. T&C's apply. Good luck!