On-site shop closed to public. Please visit our stockists or shop online. Subscribe to our newsletter to get 10% off your first order | Current delivery lead time 7 working days On-site shop closed to public. Please visit our stockists or shop online. Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off | Current delivery lead time 3-5 working days

St Eval Candle Company

Bergamot & Nettle Scented Large Potted Candle

£11.75

Bergamot & Nettle Scented Large Potted Candle

£11.75

FREE UK delivery on orders over £40
Fill your home with the stunning scent of our Bergamot & Nettle Scented Large Potted Candle. Sold as singles.
These Victorian inspired terracotta pots are beautifully hand poured with our beautiful Bergamot & Nettle. Once used why not fill with soil and plant some herbs to create your own Victorian herb garden. Enjoy these alight for about 28 hours.
  • Burn Time: up to 28 hours
  • Size: 100mm x 110mm
  • Fragrance: Bergamot & Nettle
  • Fragrance Description: An uplifting, herbal aroma with hints of spice.
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Our beautiful potted candles are carefully scented throughout and sit wonderfully in the home. Once finished, why not reuse your pot into a planter, a vase or pen pot? For more ideas, visit our blog.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

(Contains: Linalool) Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, Dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde (isomer unspecified). May produce an allergic reaction.

Scent Notes

This uplifting herbal delight has notes of pineapple and aniseed, with bergamot accord and nettle leaves to soothe and refresh.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.