Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | UK Shipping 5-7 WDs Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | UK Shipping 3-5 WDs

St Eval Candle Company

Bergamot & Nettle Scented Multiwick Candle

£28.00

Bergamot & Nettle Scented Multiwick Candle

£28.00

Stunning 3 wick Bergamot & Nettle scented candle.
With its 3 wicks this candle makes a beautiful centre piece to any dining table or conservatory. Poured with our Bergamot & Nettle fragrance, let the uplifting, herbal aroma with hints of spice fill your home. Enjoy a heart warming burn time of about 90 hours.
  • Burn Time: up to 90 hours
  • Size: 6'' x 3''
  • Fragrance: Bergamot & Nettle
  • Fragrance Description: An uplifting, herbal aroma with hints of spice.
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Our beautiful multiwick candles are hand poured and hand finished ensuring the highest quality. Perfectly paired with our range of candle plates for an elegant display.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2- naphthalenyl)ethanone, Dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde (isomer unspecified). May produce an allergic reaction.

Scent Notes

This uplifting herbal delight has notes of pineapple and aniseed, with bergamot accord and nettle leaves to soothe and refresh.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.