Please Note: Our shop on the farm remains closed, but we are OPEN online! | UK Shipping ONLY £3.50 & FREE for orders £40+ Please Note: Our shop on the farm remains closed, but we are OPEN online! Join our newsletter and follow our social to stay in touch. Keep safe & happy everyone!

ST. EVAL

Moss, Folk Scented Tin Candle

£11.35

Moss, Folk Scented Tin Candle

£11.35

FREE UK delivery on orders over £40

Inspired by the magical beauty of Cornwall, our collection of wild Oak, fresh Moss and honeyed Amber scents will engender great folk stories, awaken imaginations and stir creative souls. 

Moss is a fresh, crisp and earthy scent with deep green woody notes.

"From ancient hill and wild moor, the tales of folk doth spill. A lark, a leaf, a fragrant lore a sense where time stood still."

We are delighted that our Folk Collection Tin Candles raised over £2,000 for two amazing creative Arts charities during August and September. With a special thanks to Creative Kernow and Acting for Others UK. Learn more about their amazing projects on our blog.

  • Burn Time: up to 45 hours
  • Size: 7.6cm x 7.6cm
  • Fragrance: Moss
  • Fragrance Description: A fresh, crisp and earthy scent with deep green woody notes.
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Enjoy your favourite St. Eval fragrance no matter where you are with our Tin Candles. Beautifully scented throughout and wrapped in our timeless kraft packaging to sit beautifully in your home.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde.

Scent Notes

Fresh and earthy moss with notes of floral geranium and aromatic lavender on a base of amber and cedarwood.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.