Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | Current delivery lead time 7 working days Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | Current delivery lead time 7 working days

St Eval Candle Company

Orange & Cinnamon Scented Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£17.99

Orange & Cinnamon Scented Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£17.99

NEW PACKAGING FOR 2021

This year, our Christmas pillars and multiwicks are wrapped in a new bio-wrap film that is fully compostable. This new packaging now eliminates single-use plastic in this range completely.

Warm the home this Christmas.

The ultimate Christmas candle, fragranced with Orange & Cinnamon which is a beautiful warm tangy fragrance with hints of spice. Hand poured and marbled with a gold effect, this is a real must for dressing your home this Christmas. 

Enjoy a festive burn time of up to 90 hours*.

*Please discard when 10mm remains. Each candle is hand made so products will vary in finish.

  • Burn Time: up to 90 hours
  • Size: 3'' x 6''
  • Fragrance: Orange & Cinnamon
  • Fragrance Description: A warm tangy fragrance with hints of spice.
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Our beautiful pillar candles are hand poured and hand finished ensuring the highest quality. Perfectly paired with our range of candle plates and accessories for an elegant display.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

Contains: 3 and 4-(4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, beta-Caryophyllene, d-Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction.

Scent Notes

A warm and tangy orange and mandarin scent with hints of spicy cinnamon and aniseed on a base of sweet vanilla.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May produce an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.