Love, Hope & Freedom Collection
We are delighted to introduce our newest collection: Love, Hope & Freedom.
Working in collaboration with Falmouth University and UK charity Unseen, we tasked third-year BA (Hons) Illustration students to design labels for this new collection embodying the simplicity of St. Eval and symbolic of the important charity connection.
Unseen are a UK anti-slavery charity that provides safe houses and support in the community for survivors of trafficking and modern slavery.
For every candle sold from this special collection, we’re donating £1 to Unseen to support the inspiring work that they do to eradicate modern slavery and help those whose lives are affected. We are proud to be working in partnership with Unseen towards a world without slavery and an end to child exploitation.
The money you help us raise can support Unseen in transforming the lives of those most vulnerable. Every penny counts. Here are just some of the ways this money will help:
- £13 could provide a week’s worth of warm nourishing food to a safehouse resident
- £19 could pay for a career session to help a survivor develop confidence and become job-ready
- £26 could pay for phone calls home to loved ones, letting them know they’re safe
- £40 could pay for a specialist trauma counselling session
- £50 could train a frontline professional to spot a potential victim of slavery and provide crucial support
- £95 could pay for a photography workshop for 5 survivors, building self-esteem and providing escapism