Terms and Conditions - Christmas Competition 2018
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to competitions (“Competition”) ran by St Eval Candle Company Ltd. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of St Eval Candle Company, connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: Deluxe Christmas Hamper Giveaway
The competition will be promoted via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, website, email and social channels via the associated partner companies.
Enter your name, email and phone number into the online form, select which companies you would like to hear from, confirm agreement with our Terms & Conditions and click to ENTER.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 16th December 2018. After this time no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the Competition and how to enter are as follows:
- St Eval Candle Company reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- St Eval Candle Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- The prize is as follows, please click this link: Hamper Prize
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email and via phone call. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- St Eval Candle Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or arrange with the winner for delivery.
- St Eval Candle Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- St Eval Candle Company Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. St Eval Candle Company Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude St Eval Candle Company’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. St Eval Candle Company Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and St Eval Candle Company Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- St Eval Candle Company may share data with providers of competitions and associated companies offering prizes, only where you have entered the associated competition or expressed an interest in the competition or the suppliers. (associated terms and conditions of the competition will be highlighted)
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Eval Candle Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- St Eval Candle Company also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.