Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | UK Shipping 5-7 WDs Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off your first order | UK Shipping 3-5 WDs

St Eval Candle Company

Inspiritus Scented Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£18.90

Inspiritus Scented Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£18.90

NEW packaging for 2022! This year, our Christmas pillars and multiwicks are presented in stunning festive boxes featuring beautiful illustrations designed to capture the magic of the season and bring a sparkle to your home.

Warm the home this Christmas.

The ultimate Christmas candle, fragranced with Inspiritus which is a beautiful blend of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Carefully poured and marbled with a gold effect, this is a real must for dressing your home this Christmas. 

Enjoy a festive burn time of up to 90 hours*.

*Please discard when 10mm remains. Each candle is hand made so products will vary in finish.

  • Burn Time: up to 90 hours
  • Size: 3'' x 6''
  • Fragrance: Inspiritus
  • Fragrance Description: An uplifting blend of aromatic spices, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Our beautiful pillar candles are hand poured and hand finished ensuring the highest quality. Perfectly paired with our range of candle plates and accessories for an elegant display.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

Contains: Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Acetyl cedrene, Coumarin, Isoeugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.

Scent Notes

A true winter warmer, discover a unique combination of spicy cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves on a woody sandalwood base with just a hint of sweet vanilla.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May produce an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.