Exciting News | Leaping Bunny Approved!
We are so proud to announce that our Lavender & Sage soothing botanical Hand Wash and Hand Lotion are now officially approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme!
The Leaping Bunny is the most trusted cruelty free certification for non-animal tested products, providing real choice for ethical consumers who want to identify and buy products that are free from animal testing. Leaping Bunny approval is considered the global gold standard for cruelty free cosmetics, personal care and household products and is the only internationally recognisable programme that:
- checks for brands conducting, commissioning or being party-to animal testing;
- requires a supplier monitoring system to be implemented by the brand;
- requires supply chain checking for animal testing right down to ingredient manufacturer level;
- requires adherence to a fixed cut-off date policy; and
- acceptance of ongoing independent audits to ensure compliance.
St. Eval achieving Leaping Bunny certification shows that we have the procedures and policies in place to enable and verify our cruelty-free claims, resulting in beautiful hand care products which are never tested on animals – kind to your skin, kind to the planet.
As well as being leaping bunny approved, this collection is suitable for vegans, made with pure essential oils, paraben-free and the bottle and label are 100% recyclable.
For more information about Cruelty Free International, Leaping Bunny and Leaping Bunny criteria, please visit www.crueltyfreeinternational.org.