Subscribe to our newsletter to get 10% off | Current delivery lead time 7 working days Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off | Current delivery lead time 3-5 working days

St Eval Candle Company

Winter Thyme Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£17.99

Winter Thyme Gold Marbled Pillar Candle

£17.99

NEW PACKAGING FOR 2021

This year, our Christmas pillars and multiwicks are wrapped in a new bio-wrap film that is fully compostable. This new packaging now eliminates single-use plastic in this range completely.

Gold and green with the fresh scent of Winter Thyme. 

The ultimate Christmas candle, fragranced with Winter Thyme which is a beautiful blend of rosemary, thyme and winter wood notes. Hand poured and marbled with a gold effect, this is a real must for dressing your home this Christmas. 

Enjoy a festive burn time of up to 90 hours*.

*Please discard when 10mm remains. Each candle is hand made so products will vary in finish.

  • Burn Time: up to 90 hours
  • Size: 3" x 6"
  • Fragrance: Winter Thyme
  • Fragrance Description: Uplifting rosemary and thyme with earthy winter wood notes
  • Pack Size: 1 per pack

Product Info

Our beautiful pillar candles are hand poured and hand finished ensuring the highest quality. Perfectly paired with our range of candle plates and accessories for an elegant display.

Usage

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

Ingredients

Contains 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Eucalyptol. May produce an allergic reaction. Safety data sheet available on request.

Scent Notes

An uplifting scent of soothing rosemary, fresh thyme and pine needles with notes of patchouli, mint and warm musk. A herbal winter delight.

Safety Advice

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May produce an allergic reaction.